1) 14 Masters of Law, along with the acquisition of the specialty of a lawyer, have already received the additional specialty of a professional mediator;
2) 15 Masters of Law, along with the acquisition of the specialty of a lawyer, continue to acquire additionally the specialty of a professional mediator;
3) Graduates of the University Bachelor’s Degree in Law now have the opportunity to acquire, next to the profession of a lawyer, the specialty of a professional mediator;
4) The residents of the Chernivtsi city and the Chernivtsi region now have an alternative in resolving disputes, primarily through mediation;
5) 6 people of scientific and pedagogical staff of the Faculty of Law of the University completed an internship at the Netherlands Business Academy (Breda, the Netherlands), at the TURIBA University (Riga, Latvia), and at the Catholic University of San Antonio (Murcia, Spain) with a general volume of 9 ECTS credits each;
6) All members of the project team improved their knowledge of English, including one of them, passed the English exam at C1 level, three people made a similar exam at B2 level;
7) All scientific and pedagogical staff involved in the implementation of the EPP “Mediation” have been enriched with new European methods of organizing and implementing the educational process.
Head of the MEDIATS project group from CHNU Ruslana Havrylyuk